Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sorry..
I've been really busy lately - working to finish the research, and my roommate from college, Josh Korn, got married (beautiful wedding!!!!) and Sammy has been sick.....

quick update:
i'm not doing too much now except finishing up research (though the AAP conference is on Sukkot, which su(c)k(ot)s!

oh yeah - i matched at CHAM!!!! yay me!!!! So did jeremy rosenblum and avi groner - 2 very good friends of mine are going to be there with me..... 7 out of 23 guys in my intern class!!!! awesome!!!!

and Mazel Tov to Jeremy and Jessica on the birth of a baby boy!!!!

i'll check in and update soon (and i know i still need to write about music and collegefolk)

D

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Esther said...

Congrats! Hey, is CHAM Children's in Boston?

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Danny said...

nope - at Montefiore, in the Bronx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home