Friday, April 28, 2006

Thursday's/Friday's Doings

Well, didn't do too much yesterday (gosh, I love vacation). Went to the library and wrote a couple mroe pages of my book - nearing the end = ) What else? Really, not much. Read some more PALS stuff - the book is good, but, I think each chapter is written by different people and they repeat things ALOT, which does make it slightly annoying - but whatever.
I watched Will and Grace with Shosh - that is a funny show. Sean Hayes, who plays Jack McFarland is just hysterical. Then I watched the OC - I know, I know, I'm a guy, and i'm 25 and I'm watching the OC - a show where actors my age are pretending they are 17. But it's a damn good show - this season has been slow, but last night's episode was a good one.
Ooh - something I forgot to mention yesterday - I started watching the Family Guy sicne my brotehrs kept saying it was so funny - and really, it is. It's the funniest show I have ever seen. It's amazing. Really. Voices include Mila Kunis - from none other than the OC; Seth Green - Dr. Evil's son in Austin Powers. Man, what a show.
Also watched ER last night - I'm drawn in by some of the characters, but I hate how the show has become a soap opera- hell, half of the show occurs in Africa now! I watched some of the Yanks game (they won 4-1), some of the Clippers-Nuggets game (DEN won, down 2-1 in the series) and then I watched a great movie - Constantine, with Keeanu Reeves and Rachel Weisz. I love those comic book movies to begin with, but this one was particularly cool, and strange. A bit dark, but I like it like that. (Also, Gavin Rossdale, lead singer of Bush, has a part in the movie - cool, no?)
Music - Iforgot to write about that, I still haven't listened to the My Chemical Romance album I downloaded, and I also downlaoded the Arctic Monkeys. But Youth, Matityahu's new album is pretty good. - especially the earlier tracks on the album.
My friend Etan is back from the middle of nowhere, and will be coming over (hopefully) tomorrow night to watch some of the NFL draft with me. I think Elson is coming over as well. Should be fun!
Sammy is sleeping through the night the past two nights - its crazy!!!!! but so nice! He's so cute.
Gotta go cook some chicken soup now. Oh yeah - barring horrendous pitching preformances this weekend, my AL team should win, and I'll need some good NL pitching for my NL team tto win - but we'll talk abou tthat on Sunday.

have a good shabbos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home