Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Today's Little Addendum

So, as you can see I have decided to give my posts titles now. I am also playing around with the font. Additionally, I have a blog reader! very exciting! How on earth did you find my blog Esther?! Anyways, I have linked to Esther's blog in my new, handy-dandy "Friend's Blogs" section. You see, I have been futzing around with the template, trying to teach myself a little html in the process. I did go to MIT and I know nothing at all about computers. Sad.
Anyways, shopping for strollers was not so successful - the Jeep stroller we want is not currently in stock, since they will be coming out with the 06 model shortly. Alas, we might need to find something else. My heart is crushed.

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Esther said...

I can't divulge my secrets! Well, I can. You had a "check out my new blog" link on your IM away message, so I clicked on it. And here I am.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Danny said...

aha!

i did!

well.. you are my only fan = )

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Well, I figure if I was the first to start reading Shattered Alliances, then I can be the first to read the blog too :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home