Friday, September 23, 2005

Well, I just spent 2 minutes trying to come up with a creative title for this post, and none came to me, hence we are titleless. Today is my brother in law, Jakey's, 18th birthday! Happy Birthday Jake! I didn't turn 18 until I was a semester into college. That was 6 and 3/4 years ago. Holy crap, does that make me feel old.

Nevertheless, it has been a pretty uneventful time since my last post. David checked out my blog and realized that I refrenced the movie Top Secret! in that first post. What a great movie - Val Kilmer's FIRST EVER movie.

I went to Target to buy batteries and diapers, and forgot the diapers. Not only did I forget the diapers (don't worry, we still have plenty for Sammy), I didn't realize I had forgotten them until Shosh asked me 2 horus later. Talk about a senior moment!

This weekend's football games have some great lines. Jaxonville getting points on the Jets! I Love it!

Ah yes, my research... i believe i mentioned this earlier... I think (hope) the outcome will be known soon, so it seems possibel by the middle of next week I might know what my next 4 months are going to be like. Sammy is cute as always. I tried giving him a bottle last night - he drank it - and then proceeded to spit at least 2 ounces Sammy looking at me
of it all over himself and my arm and shirt. It was very gross. I used to think that children sort of needed the help of gravity to spit up - that's why they always turned their heads to the side to spit up. Now I know that is certainly NOT the case. I still want to feed him. I am very jealous of Shosh who gets to feed Sammy and bond with him all the time (though I do appreciate it when it is 4am and there is nothing I can do to help, so I get to sleep). But I would like a middle gorund - I would be more than willing to help take care of Sammy in the middle of the night if I could feed him.

Phyllis is on the phone with Shosh now, and Shosh is nursing Sammy. Phyllis wanted Shosh to put the phone by Sammy's ear so she coudl say hello. I told you my in laws were crazy (about Sammy).

Anyways, I think that will be all for now. I'm going to hopefully be playing football Sunday morning and then I am watching football by David (nothing beats Direct TV).

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home