Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Locked and Loaded

Well, I am sitting here typing from my new kick-ass setup here with my new 19inch flat screen and Dell computer (thanks mom and dad!). 2 days left of med school. Pretty Exciting, but scary at the same time. In 7 weeks, i'm an intern on the floor. Yikes!

But plenty to do till then. Haven't listened to any new music or gotten any further in Key to Rebecca since I last wrote since I have been spending my time setting up this computer. Shari came by to visit yesterday - that was fun.. .we had a good time. Sammy likes her.

Last night my fanatsy team got killed. Kevin Milwood. Ouch. Blown saves x2 (Todd Jones and Tom Gordon.) and bad hitting. oh well.

Today was Fun Day at Einstein - this year , Chabad got all the meat which was awesome.

Oh yeah- I now have my Tivo hooked up to my computer - how awesome is that?

methinks that is it for now.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home