Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Brief Update

Well, we now have a third patient in our study!!! I enrolled someone myself yesterday, for the first time - an adorable 3 month old boy, first time wheezer, who's mom has asthma. Mom actually wanted to read all the paperwork before, which I was pretty impressed with. He was doing much better after an hour and a half... I have to call the ED later today to make sure they did come in and follow up. Dr. Khine didn't enroll anyone on her shift over the weekend.... and for the 7+ hours I was there yesterday, only that 1 kid came in who met the criteria. But now we have 3 (maybe mroe - Dr. Khine was on call last night, I don't know if she enrolled anyohe while she was on call). Hopefully tomorrow I'll get 1 or 2 kids.

NYU interview today, Monte on Thursday and then down to DC next week.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home