Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh, It's On!

Well, I met with Dr. David today, and we chatted for a bit, and finally, after my assurances that I felt that the study is safe, and that, if G-d forbid Sammy ever met the criteria, I would indeed enroll him in the study. So, bottom line, stuff has been approved. We also have stuff worked out with the pharmacy (just waiting for prices), and now we need to wait to hear back from the IRB about if they liked our stuff and for them to stamp our consent and HIPPA form. Dr. Khine estimates that will happen early next week, I have an interview at NYU on Tuesday, so hopefully by Wednesday we can enrolling patients.

Which brings me to something Dr. Khine told me today - that I would be the only one enrolling patients, since they need to sit around for four hours and no attending has time for that. Dr. Khine might do some of it also on days she has off, but we'll see. I have a whole lot of interviews and boards upcoming also, so we'll see how enrollment goes for the next few weeks before I take the boards.

Today at Monte I sat in on a radiologists presentation to the peds ED staff - and i found it very interesting - a very good sign. Reaffirms my belief that I want to do peds ED. Anyways, I got introduced to some more ED staff, and eventually I will get to know all of them, which is pretty cool.

Have UMDNJ interview on friday, and then we are going to Steven and Laurie (and Devorah) for Shabbos. Should be a party! And ELIE is coming in for the weekend!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Esther said...

Say hi to Steven, Laurie and Devorah for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home