Friday, October 28, 2005

Quick Update.

Well, Simchat Torah was quite nice. Howie (I know, I haven't really talked about him yet) was over (he has come over the last 3 years and is a de facto member of Shosh's family), the food was great, Sammy was adorable, but i twas rainy adn wet. I got no studying done whatsoever, BUT, I did finsih the Corps series. I am reading Sex, Drugs and Coco Puffs, by Chuck Klosterman (highly recommend it) and I am about to start Busting Vegas, by Ben Mezrich, the author of Bringing Down the House. Something about those MIT kids and gambling (speaking of which- I went t ofoxwoods yesterday, met up with some college firends for a bit (I know, still need to talk about them) and had a damn good time! = )


Anyways, Nothing new on the research front. Dr. Khine had to present some other research she had done on herpes this week, (which, she says, was very well recieved, which, obviously, is awesome), so this weekend and begining of next week will be the begining of getting to work. We have to make those corrections, and then I guess we start research soon thereafter.

BUT, I start interviewing next week. My first interview is Tuesday, at Jacobi hopsital. I'm excited, nervous too though. I have interviews so far at Jacobi, Robert Wood Johnson, Monte, NYU, Mount Sinai, LIJ, UCONN and Yale. Still waiting to hear from other places. But i'm psyched.

Also.. it's Shosh's birthday tomorrow. She's gonna be a quarter of a century old! Holy Crap!

ciao

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Happy Birthday Shosh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home