Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy New Year!!!!

Well, another Sunday down, Llamas and Emus going in different directions. Good chance I will be high scoring team in my keeper league (again).... sounds good to me = )

Anyways, we're here at my in-laws getting ready for Rosh Hashanah... i had to go to Monty earlier today to make about 1200 copies to resubmit my research proposal to the IRB. Finally it's in, and we will here in about 2 weeks (which conveniently means that I have no need to be in the hospital until then = ).

I need to catch up on TV shows and movies (another subject I can write about when I have some time) . Music - I got Bon Jovi's new album, but I haven't had a chance to listen to it.

I'd write more (andperhaps I will have the chance later), but this all for now. Shosh is punching me in the arm and making me go to the mall with her (and trying to delete everything I write!) I love her so much!

In case i don't get back here till thursday.... happy new year!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Esther said...

You two are gonna make me sick :-). Shana Tova!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

'Happy New Year'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home