Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another Update

This is going to be short, as I am quite tired... fasting does take a lot out of you. First and foremost - Sammy! He is 8 weeks, almost 2 months and is so freaking cute! He has started really smiling and laughing at us, which is just an unbelievable feeling. It is really great. Todya he was wearing the outfit we took him home from the hospital in..... it was HUGE on him then, and now he fits in it just right. So cute. I'll have a picture uplaoded by the end of teh weekend hopefully.


Now for research..... I believe our project goes before the IRB tomorrow, so not much has happened in the past week. Nothing actually. I have almost all of my articles, and I have flipped through them again and looked over our methods and proposal. That's pretty much it. We need to hear from the IRb. Hopefully they dont drag their feet and let us know what the deal is.

adios,
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home