Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sukkot

Well, the first days of Sukkot are over... we spent them at my parents house in Monsey. Beautiful weather. Just gorgeous. Sammy was with me in shul today.... under my Talit. I love it.
Sam is 2 months old now... smiling a bit more and making more noises. But thats about it.
iread a lot - up to book 9 (of 10) in the Corps series.. almost done.

Quick weekly research update........ NOTHING! waiting to here from IRB. Dr. Khine hasn temailed me yet so we havent heard yet.. i will be meeting with her next week. Meanwhile I continue to tread water waiting for a word.

I will hopefully have more tiem before Shabbos for a longer post... maybe to tackle some of those topics (MIT/Einstein friends, music, movies) that I would like too.. but we'll see.

GREAT week last week in football.. almost every game went out way, and my Llamas claimed sole posession of first place after slapping down the Beatnicks (i've won 5 in a row now vs the Beatniks).

anyways.. that is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home