Sunday, October 23, 2005

WOW!

Amazingly enough, it seems my project has been approved. Dr. Khine called me on friday to say that she called the IRB and they told her it was "approved, pending several changes." It seems we need to fill out another form and correct some things in the consent. However, they have yet to email Dr. Khine and let her know exactly what needs to be changed. So.. the wait continues.

Anyways, my Raiders won today, which is good, and studying for the boards is coming along pretty well -- better than I expected.

Here is a new Sammy picture:Ain't he cute?

Anyways, we're off again tomorrow to Monsey for the last days. Fun fun. Too much packing. Seriously.

Also.. very exciting, I actually wrote some more of my sequel on Friday! Amazing! It felt good. Got my writing music pumping and got a page or so done. It was fun.

Anyways, off to go study more.
Probably no more posts till Wednesday/Thursday.

Happy holidays!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Yay, more pictures! So, do I get to read the sequel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home