Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Update

Well.. found out what needs to be done for correction..... we need to make 2 spelling changes (actually, put in 1 dash and change 'get' to 'gets', fill out an IND form (yeah, don't remember off the top of my head, EXACTLY what that is - investigational new drug form. perhaps??), and also need to get Dr. David, the dean of the medical school to sign off on the project sicne "a medical student is key personell." Thats me! I'm considered "key." I feel special. Warm and fuzzy. I gave him a copy of everything and will meet with him next Wednesday. I am meeting with Dr. Khine tomorrow, so hopefully there will be another update tomorrow.

I interveiwed at Jacobi today. Beautiful NEW hospital. Everyone is friendly. Interviews went great (spent half an hour talking about sports and fantasy football with one guy b/c he had "no questions for me"). I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Impressed.

I have been studying for the boards, and I have got a LOT done the past 2 days, which is really nice.

Sammy is cute.

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home