Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Guess What?

So... long story short (since I am exhausted from studying)... yesterday I got a call from Dr. Khine in the morning ( I was SUPPOSED to go in in teh afternoon) saying the person who stocks the PIXIS machine was not there yesterday (Tuesday). Are you kidding me? We are being held up b/c the ONE person in Monte who stocks the PIXIS (pharmacy machine) isn't there?! COME ON!!
So.. I went in today, was there for around 5 hours, and here were the statistics: 3 wheezing patients, 1 under the age of 2 years, 0 first time wheezers under the age of two years. Good for them, bad for me. Disappointing as well. It was 60 degrees today. Maybe tomorrow morning it will be better. But that will be it for me until next Tuesday due to boards on Sunday (i be studying tomorrow afternoon and friday) and interview at LIJ on Monday. And then I lose Wednesday as well (interview at Cornell).

Thats the short story.

Oh yeah - got Hopkins interview today! Suh-weet!

Mazel tov Frann and Suzy on your babies (Ariella, and baby boy Loberfeld)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home