Sunday, May 14, 2006

The weekend

Well.. what to say... went to Shosh's parents for Shabbos... it was very nice, much nicer weather wise than the genious meterologists said it was going to be. However, my mood was ruined on Staurday night as my 2 NL relievers blew it and lost me my NL week. oh well.

Shosh went to go visit her grandmother today. From what I understand, all is status quo. Sort of just waiting. It sucks. I went to my parents with Sammy and we had a good time. We say my Safta (Sammy's great grandmother) and my aunt and cousin and my brothers. We had fun.

Just got back though - it was a very long day so this post is short. Just watched Gray's Anatomy though tonight - 1st part of the season finale. AMAZING! Definitley watch it and watch the 2 hour season finally tomorrow!!!!!!

gnight

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Esther said...

Grey's Anatomy was crazy! I can't wait for the next 2 hours, but considering the way they left it last night, I have a feeling it's going to be a serious cliffhanger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home