Friday, May 19, 2006

4-8-15-16-23-42

Yes, boys and girls. That's right, I'm addicted to LOST. I finished the first season. Good season finale... not the best i've ever seen from a show, but very good. I watched episode 1 of season 2 an know I am stuck trying to scrounge up episodes. What a good show.
I started going to the gym to work out, and boy are my arms tired. No, seriously, my arms are tired.
The entire world finished Pesachim yesterday - I held off at the last couple lines bvecause I will be making my siyum with my brother in law Elnatan at my niece's simchat bat. Butm nevertheless, I will be starting Shekalim, today with Eagle.
We got Monte housing! a nice 2 bedroom in Riverdale. I'm psyched. And relieved. phew.
I got new glasses yesterday - rimless ones. Its gonna take a couple weeks for them to get here, but I am excited nonetheless.
What else? Sammy actually learned to slap 5. I put my hand out an dinstead of just going to grab it, like he used to, he now hits his palm against it several times and smiles while he is doing it.. very adorable.
Congrats to my dad in getting his Yellow belt!
I'm still reading the Key to Rebecca and have gotten no new music to listen to recently. I will soon, have no fear. I wanted to go see the DaVinci code today, but was unable too. X3 opens next week.. THAT is the movie I want to see.
anything else going on in my life? There is a single shabbaton thsi weekend here, and my cousins Rachelle and Adina are coming.. oh yeah - CONGRATS to Adina for getting into Einstein! Very exciting!

anyways, to all a good shabbos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home