Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's been a while, I know

It has been a busy week. Shosh's grandmother passed away two weeks ago on Monday and the funeral was on Tuesday and we stayed over at her parents house for shiva. Everyone seems to be doing ok....


since then, a lot has happened. I am now officially Dr. Fein, having graduated from Einstein. That's right baby. Dr. Fein.

We also got our apartment - a nice 1200 square footer (2bedroom 2 bath) in Riverdale. However, I have no clue when I am moving in as I am unable to reach the current residents and have no clue when they are moving out.

Shavuot just came and went. I organized all my friends staying in here for one last fun holidy together - and it was really really nice. Despite the meals lasting rediuclously late, and people being in my apratment pretty much the entire day yesterday, I had a tremendous ammount of fun. My cheesecake was a hit (thanks Eagle), I leyned the second day and gave a dvar torah at lunch (one that the Rabbi said he had never heard before and he liked) - pretty cool, no?

I finished key to Rebecca - it was ok.. not the best Follett haswriiten, but ok. I started Jeffrey Deaver's Stone Monkey - just read the first few pages. I think my reading time will go down a bit these next few weeeks as I have a ton of PALS/NALS stuff to read and we just get a ton of magazines that i like to read- everything

Speaking of magazines - i started getting the NEw England Journal of Medicine about a month ago. What a great journal. Seriously. I never have read a journal and felt like I was learning something before. kudos to them.

Now its just a lot of packing to do in my apartment....

got my football draft tomorrow - we actually already did 15 players, and i got back Brady, which was cool. Also got Jordanas simchat bat tomorrow evening. Should be fun (and late).

anyways - i got some more LOST to catch up on.

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home