Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brief Post

Quick update on what is going on as I am heading up to boston for Drew Starr's wedding shortly - i tis going to be a long day as I am driving up and back today sicne I do not want to be away from Sammy and Shosh for a night.
Shabbos was nice - sort of the last Shabbos that most of our friends will be here - we are not going to be here for the next 2 weekends, though it seems likely that we will be here at least teh shabbos of July 1st and possibly another one after that - which would anger me deeply.
Anyways, Shosh and Sammy are good. Sammy loves to stand and does not want to sit - he likes to walk while holding on to people even though he is completley unsteady and not walking correctly... but it is cute nonetheless. He is still not crawling and gets very frustrated when he is on his stomach for more than a few seconds - but he is very cute. HE started clapping, did I mention that? That just rachets up the cuteness scale to a 12/10.
I did a siyum on shekalim yetserday and already started Yoma - a whoel 7 perakim about the yom kippur service.... not gonna be too exciting I imagine - but I have kept up the daf yomi thing for 15 months already - which surprises even me - so I am sure I'll survive.
I had to read the PALS and NALS books this week as I have my NALS course next week and PALS the following week. Orientation is a week from Monday. Pretty Crazy, huh?
Got some new music - the Chili Peppers new album as well as Pearl Jam's and Live's.... should be some good listening for the car ride up to beantown. Oh yeah, Nelly Furtado's new single - promiscuous girl... heard it on the radio once and I really liked it.

anyways, that is all - I have to go play with Sammy now.

peace out H-town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home