Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Goings on.....
Well, we finally got our schedules. I start off pretty easy with outpatient and then sick call and vacation (which I wanted, since we are going to Israel). But, alas, I do have an ER shift that first day - July 1st. Should be fun.
Orientation starts on Monday, so this is really my last few days of freedom before I descent into hell, like Dante. Just kidding - i'm looking forward to it - it shouldn't be that bad at all.
Really have just spent the past couple days exercising and packing - I have packed so much, but yet still have so much to pack!
Was in Boston for Drew's wedding on Sunday - just made in time to sign the ketubah actually. I drove up with Jason and Carrie Ann (i know, friends from college I have yet to introduce) and we saw a lot of people I know there - Korn and Sarah, Buster, Jordan Adler and Julie, Bette and Alex, BenL, HowieK, Chief and Emily to name a few - it was very nice (again, all people I haven't introduced yet).
We took Sammy to get some professional pictures done yesterday from someone Buzzy knows - she made Shosh dress up in some funky white clothes, and photographed her with a naked Sammy and then all 3 of us, then me and Sammy with our shirts off and then just Sammy - strange, but fun. I hope some good pics came out.
Tomorrow I think I am going to take Sammy to visit my Safta in Queens. She hasn't seen him in a while, so I want to bring him to see her.
I saw The Girl Next Door it was a pretty funny movie. Listened to Pearl Jam's newest album - and, I give it 2 stars (out of 4). Honestly, it was just blah - no really great songs, a few good ones, and most OK ones. Nothing special, really.
Anyways - that's it for now. I'll check back in tomorrow hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home