Monday, August 07, 2006

The weekend...

Well, i got called in for sick call on friday night - went to the ER for a few hours, sewed up a kids foot and saw a few other kids. Shabbos was ok - caight up a few daf in Yoma, though I am still a ton back. Sammy is absolutley adorable - we went to the park on shabbso and saw anotehr dog - and he just cracked up when the dog was licking his foot... its pretty hysterical. On sunday we went to my parents house to go swimming and saw my grandparents and aunts/uncles/ cousins. It was very nice.
Today was ok. Diabetes clinic in the AM - bleech, and ENt clinic in the afternoon which was actually much better than I thought it would be.

Treasure hunters on tonight!

Panic at teh disco's album was straight through a damn good album. i'd give it 3/4 stars. i love the lead singers voice... Took a brief listen at Tom Petty's new album - Highway Companion. Ineedto listen again b4 I give my final verdict, but I think i'll put it at 3/4 stars as well - with the first half of thr album being better than the second half.

that's it for now all.

oh yeah, NFL started with my Raiders beating the Philly Eagles 16-10. 1-0 in the preseason! whoo hoo!

d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home