Monday, January 11, 2010

A Great New Show

I've only seen it once or twice - but I have to say that the show Castle, on abc is a great show. The premise is a writer (surprise) who follows along a cop to get ideas for his novels - and along the way he helps her solve some crimes. of course, there is the obvious sexual tension between the two main characters, which draws for some good laughs. I guess, it's not so new - it is the second season - but its new for me.

Of course, this is nothing compared to LOST, which is coming back for its final season soon (like in a few weeks). I'm quite excited to figure out who exactly Jacob is, the smoke monster, if they get off the Island and all the other questions I can't even remember since it has been so damn long since an episode has been on. But I am excited for it to return!!!!

Right now, I'm sitting on my bed, watching Castle with Shosh while Benji naps (on his stomach!) on our bed (I mean his bed) while she eats sorbet. Boys - when you read this 10 years from now and look back and smile on all the pictures and anecdotes I put down - remember - your mom thought this was a silly idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home