Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My "Little" Man
Well, there is certainly nothing little about Benji. At a mere 1 month of age he has increased his weight by >50%. What a little piggie. 12+ pounds.
The rest of the doctors appointment went well - except for the little spider monkey. He was cool when he wasn't being examined, but anytime the pediatrician made a move that even appeared as if she was going to examine him, he flipped his lid. As a pediatrician myself, I have seen the transition children make with respect to their interactions with doctors hundreds of times. It is quite interesting watching my own children make that transition. Sammy went through this same stage, but now he talks about his pediatrician at home whenever he isn't feeling well. He actually loves going to the doctor. Amazing.
Now, tomorrow, I promise some pictures of the boys. Since I have to get to work early to do a spinal tap at 8am, I'm off to bed for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home