Thursday, January 07, 2010

My Boys

Well, I'm finally writing this at a computer where I have all of my pictures! So here they go.

Starting with the oldest - Sammy. ~ 4.5 years old - adorable, loving, very strong willed and very intelligent. We butt heads sometimes - he definitely knows how to push my buttons - but this has actually been a very pleasant new year so far. He is a very physical child - likes to wrestle and hug and wants to know that we (Shosh and I) are around. He's adventurous and daring, yet rightfully afraid of dangerous things (and bugs - which he gets from Shosh).

Zach: 19 months - Beautiful, loving, hysterical and delicious! He absolutely adores Sammy and Benji and loves playing with them. Like Sam, he is very physical - always hugging and kissing (and biting) and tackling myself and Sam. His baby speech is adorable and his mannerism are quite amusing. He is a bit manipulative and he realizes that we will at times indulge him, but his smile and laughter always seems to make everything better


Benji: - well, the kids only 1 month old - so what is there to say? He is MUCH quieter than Zach was as a baby (which we appreciate), and he is really really good looking (think Zoolander voice). He only cries for a reason - dirty diaper or hungry, and he tolerates his brothers holding him. And of course, when he falls asleep on my chest - its the best feeling in the world (until he spits up)






Well, those are the boys - many more pictures to follow. Next update will be Saturday night, after Shabbos. I start service today so the chances of me getting home before shabbos are worse than those of JaMarcus Russell winning the superbowl, er..... a playoff game. er..... throwing multiple touchdowns in a game, er... completing 50% of passes in a game? well.. you get the point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home