Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Weekend

Well, I was on service this weekend - so nothing too exciting. Got out fairly early both days - which is nice. Just a lot of RSV admitted over the weekend - actually had a difficult time finding an interesting case for my co-chief to present tomorrow morning for morning report (here on in listed as MR).

Saturday night my parents came over - which was nice.... Zach absolutley loves his "gah-mah" and "gah-pah" and Sammy loves rough-housing with my dad more than anything else (much like I did when I was his age). And Benji - well, he just likes to be held -so that worked out well for everyone. My parents are headed down to Florida tomorrow to visit my grandparents (or, as they are known to my boys "pop moishe" and Dolores) - so it was nice to see them before they left. Of course, I also had the pleasure of watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs for the 5th time of the week. Yay.

Sunday was a very laid back day. Rounded - went to Costco (my favorite store) to grab a few things - and actually spent less than $100 for the first time ever! And then came home and did some work - reading about pheochromocytomas and such. Shosh took the boys with her mom (Phyllis) to go see Uncle Moishy at the RJC. When they came home Sammy and I took a walk to the bank and got some ice cream. It was then hanging out at home, doing work and cleaning up.

Bed time came early - and then Zach of course came out and played for half an hour. We finally got Sammy to sleep all night in his bed and now Zach has problems going to sleep. Oy vey - well, such is life. Benji seems to be tracking a bit more and was making some good eye contact (and maybe even flashed a social smile). All perfect stuff for his 5 week old brain. Thank you pediatric boards.

Another work week starts in the morning (well, for me I guess it continues). Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home