Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I don't really have a title for today's post. Today has been a LONG day. It started at 5:20 when Sammy woke us up - and the subsequent events of getting him back into his bed proceeded to wake Zach and Benji up as well. Fun fun fun.

I never like getting to work and hearing that things that I think should have been done for patients were not done. That annoys me to no end. Today was also that day.

Oy vey.

I also don't like sitting in the room for 5 minutes with only the lecturer when we should have started lecture already. Today was also that day.

At least today wasn't the day I took the pagers home with me (that would be yesterday)

And of course, for really the first night this year, Sammy was not behaving very well and I had to raise my voice to him. I'm trying to stick to my resolution of not yelling at him, but that child knows how to push my buttons.

So, i'm off to bed early. But, to end on a happy note, here's a picture of the boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home