Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pre-Service Post

Well, technically speaking, this is my on-service post, as I took over earlier this evening - but lets call it pre-service. I've actually got a lot accomplished this week - including watching a lot of olympics. Shonne Davis, Apollo Ohno, Shaun White, Lindsay Vonn and several figure skaters who's names I can't pronounce have left me with hours of entertainment. Also, the endless video of horrific crashes/slips has left me markedly amused.
I finished the first book in the Percy Jackson series, and started the second - The Sea of Monsters. Very quick reads, and a hell of a lot of fun.
Seriously, does Bob Costas age at all?
Hopefully we will have our first draft of grand rounds done next friday. Time is getting short.
anyways - back to my nightly routine of gemmara, epidemiology, ED text and fiction.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home