Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Came home today to quite a scene - no one was screaming or crying. It was quite amazing! Even Benji was sitting peacefully in his bouncy seat staring off into space.

Not the usual ruckus I'm used to. Which was good, since i didn't get home until seven. Apparently work backs up over a 3 day weekend. The fact that I was in lectures/meetings from 8:45am-3pm and didn't get to start doing my work until afterwards probably contributed as well.

Anyways, this evening Benji was practicing his head control with some tummy time.

I just heard a song I haven't heard in a while - Starstrukk by 3OH!3. The lyrics are rediculous, but you gotta love Katy Perry's voice and it such a catchy tune. Just thought I'd share.




1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home