Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

Yep, another week of service bit the dust. And it went out with a bang - with a >13 hour day, a pmet (pediatric emergency medical team - a pediatric rapid response) and of course, a bed crunch. no fun being chief resident during a pandemic. But, the good news is - a 4 day weekend!

Sadly, this meant that today I did not get to see the boys. Well - I saw Benji of course - tracking and starting to smile. Sammy was half asleep and then made me take him to brush his teeth (ironic, no?) but I didn't see my Zachy. =( no fun.

Apparantly Montefiore is putting together a team of physicians to go down to Haiti to help with medical relief. I am proud to be part of an organziation contributing to such efforts.

well - its 1230 and i'm falling asleep typing this. hopefully the weekend will provide me with something more exciting to write about.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home