Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heart Attack of the Day
So, I get to shul today with Sammy and my friend Evan (4th year Ortho resident at Montefiore who used to live next door to us, with his wife Melissa and daughter Sophie) and we go to hang up our coats in the coatroom, with Sammy right behind us. I turn around - and he's gone. I ran all over the shul and couldn't find him for 15 minutes. where was he? He went down to one of the other minyanim and got some chocolate and a lollipop - blissfully unaware that I was loosing my mind looking for him. It was a feeling I would never wish on anyone.

The rest of the weekend has been uneventful so far - spent Friday cleaning and reading, fell asleep 'early' on Friday night, and after shul today - fell asleep on the couch with Benji on. my chest - the best feeling ever.

Sammy is getting quite adept at doing jigsaw puzzles. its really fun to watch him do them quickly without looking at the box. Zach's new trick is saying 'Bye'. he is so adorable. We broke out the game cube after shabbos and Sammy and I played a bit of mariokart. Can't wait till he is adept enough for us to get a Wii (which he actually asked my parents to get him for his birthday).

We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow - going out in the morning, my parents coming in the afternoon, and friends coming in the evening for dinner. will be my first BBQ in over a year. Whoo hoo!!!.

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home