Sunday, January 24, 2010


Sunday Sunday Sunday

Well, we did some spring cleaning today. Actually fixed the shelf in the boys closet that was falling down. I am quite proud of myself I must say. Also quite proud of how much crap we threw out. Amazing all the garbage that we were collecting.

And, what a great football day. First, Peyton Manning destroys the Jets after he figures out their defense halfway through the second quarter. Then, a great game between the Saints and Vikings, with a ridiculous amount of turnovers. But a great game, and I am glad that Drew Brees is going to the superbowl. That man sat on the practice squad of my fantasy football team for 3 years. I love that guy. Superbowl is in two weeks - going to Steven's house with my soon to be gimpy friend Stu. 3rd year in a row- make that a chazakah now!

What else? Read 100 pages of Black Ops last night. I just love W.E.B Griffin! Otherwise - its going to be a long week of catching up on the work I should have done today.

Here's a quick shot of Zach from last night. If you look carefully, you can see the little Africa shaped brithmark on his belly. What an adorable munchkin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home