Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Been a While...

It has been longer than I would have liked since I have updated my Blog. I have to be better at that (why, I'm not sure, but I should be). It was a busy week at work - interviews, scheduling, meetings etc. etc. etc. Not an excuse, but perhaps a small reason.

I finished the book I was reading The Last Templar, and I am excited to start my next book - Black Ops by W.E.B. Griffin. I am a HUGE fan of Griffin - I've read almost everything he has written - It has all the ingredients in a story that I like. Ridiculously long series which allows for great character development, excellent action scenes and great twists.

Otherwise, I've been spending time with the family - Benji is 7+ weeks now and is starting to smile purposefully - which is nice. Zach is saying more things every day and is adorable and Sammy continues to amaze (I'm not sure he realizes he is only 4).

I've started to try to think about research ideas for fellowship, but need to focus more on more immediate deadlines (peds in review article and our grand rounds).

Anyways - tomorrow is championship Sunday. Jets-Colts (go Colts!) and Saints-Vikes (go Saints!).

g'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home