Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Another year....

Well, yesterday was my 29th birthday. I have to say that it has been a damn good 29 years. And this birthday I had my wife and 3 boys to celebrate with me! I came home from a relatively calm day at work to Sammy and Zach hiding and jumping out and screaming "surprise! Happy birthday" Best moment of the day, hands down. Benji of course, was adorable as always and actually was awake and smiling for a decent stretch.

The night was a bit rough. It started with a wide awake Benji until at least midnight. A visit from Sammy at 3. A screaming Benji at 4 and Zach up for good at 5:50. And all this after my birthday wish was more than 5 consecutive hours of sleep. Oh well.

Today was another long day at work - but I did accomplish quite a bit - so I guess that's good. Thanks to the ACGME I get tomorrow off - which will entail some shopping at Costco and finally sitting down to start work on... something. Probably my pheochromocytoma paper, perhaps grand rounds. We shall see...

Catching up on Heroes now.. only one episode back. Samuel Sullivan is an excellent villain. That's all i'm gonna say. Finished season 2 of Californication as well - great great season... again - David Duchovney is awesome in this show.

Well -off to read my daily chapter from a peds ED textbook (i know i'm so cool).



Blowing out my birthday candles with the boys

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I finally get to know whats happening in your busy life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home